The Mystic Labs Vape Battery & Charger Kit is easy to use and compatible with the Mystic Labs Vape Tank and most 510 thread vape cartridges. Our high-quality vape battery is built to withstand multiple charges and is perfect for the everyday vaper.
What is a vape battery and what is it used for?
Mystic Labs’ rechargeable vape battery is a device that connects to a vape tank and allows you to vape Delta-8. Our vape battery and charging kit are easy to use. Simply attach your vape tank onto the battery, click the button and inhale.
How do I use the Mystic Labs Vape Battery?
- Connect your Delta-8 THC cartridge to the charged battery
- Click the power button five times to turn on
- Press the button twice to preheat the coil
- You can change the heat settings by clicking the button three times
- Press and hold button, inhale and vape
What do the different voltages do?
Our vape tank comes with an adjustable battery setting that allows you to control the temperature. The different voltage settings control the taste and cloud production of the vape. Our vape tank battery includes 3.7-, 3.9- and 4.1-volt settings.
- Green (3.7v) – low heat setting
- Blue (3.9v) – medium heat setting
- Red (4.1v) – high heat setting
How often do I need to charge my vape battery?
Depending on how often you vape and your battery setting, you should charge it once a week or until you notice your hits aren’t as strong. Our battery will begin to blink or not hit when it needs to be charged.
How long does it take to charge my vape tank?
Typically, you should let your vape tank charge for an hour to ensure a full charge. Our vape battery light will turn green when fully charged. Be careful of overcharging your vape kit as it can damage the battery.